Increase your productivity with automated cell counting from Bio-Rad
By: Bio-Rad Published: June 10 2011
Counting cells with a hemocytometer is tedious and time-consuming, giving often-varying results. The TC10 cell counter is truly automated, providing total count of mammalian cells and live/dead cells ratio in one simple step. Cell counting accuracy is comparable to that obtained with a manual hemocytometer when counting cells 6–50 µm in diameter within the ranges of 5 x 10 4 – 1 x 10 7 cells/ml. Its innovative autofocus technology and sophisticated image analysis algorithm produce accurate, consistent cells counts within 30 seconds.
- Get counts right away — Quick installation and simple operation let you quickly and easily start counting cells
- Choose what you count — Determine total cell count and use optional trypan blue dye to assess cell viability
- Trust your counts — Innovative autofocus feature increases accuracy and saves time by eliminating manual focusing
- Conserve precious cells — Counting slides require only 10 µl of suspended cells
- Save time and money — Get more consistent and reproducible results from your downstream experiments