avatar: kamaladinisanaz
4 posts
Replied to kamaladinisanaz's post on October 9th, 2016

I want this product how can I cotact with supplier of it ?

please help me with more information

best regards

avatar: LabWrenchEditor
2201 posts
Replied to kamaladinisanaz's post on October 26th, 2016

Hi kamaladinisanaz,

LabWrench does not sell equipment but we can put you in touch with suppliers and distributors that do sell the items that you are looking for.

I have provided you with a link below that will take you to the online request a quote form for the Supelco/Sigma-Aldrich/Supel Tox SPE Cartridges.

Most LabWrench products have a YELLOW "Request a Quote" button above the product photo.








Please fill in the required information and we will have your request sent out as soon as possible. You can request quotes on parts and service as well.

You may want to consider posting a free Single Item Wanted Ad on  All you need to do is register on the site, which is free and takes only a couple of minutes. Once you have registered and are signed in, you can post the free Wanted Ad.  While the ad is running our LabX sellers may acquire what you need and would respond to you through your ad.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,