TSQ Quantum Ultra
Thermo Scientific TSQ Quantum Ultra mass spectrometer provides ultimate productivity for bioanalytical analysis.
Faster method development at the highest possible specificity is routinely achievable with the TSQ Quantum Ultra mass spectrometer. Featuring the proprietary Thermo Scientific HyperQuad quadrupole mass analyzer system, the TSQ Quantum Ultra performs highly selective reaction monitoring (H-SRM), which provides greater analytical selectivity.
Breakthrough innovations such as H-SRM, Quantitation-Enhanced Data-Dependent MS/MS (QED-MS/MS), and options such as Thermo Scientific Transcend system powered by proprietary TurboFlow* technology, and high-Field Asymmetric waveform Ion Mobility Spectrometry (FAIMS) facilitate the development of robust quantitative methods and provide a significant reduction in matrix interferences.
- Ion Max source with the HESI-II heated electrospray ionization probe
- Unmatched sensitivity and specificity with H-SRM
- Supports 21 CFR Part 11 compliance through Thermo Scientific LCQUAN software
- Extended Mass Range (EMR) and Accurate Mass (AM) models available
TSQ Quantum Ultra EMR
TSQ Quantum Ultra AM
- Offers higher resolution, higher resolution precursor selection, and an extended mass range of up to 3000 daltons
- EMR capability allows high-resolution analysis of peptides, polysaccharides, intact proteins, and oligo nucleotides
- Delivers a complete solution for the proteomics and large molecule research community
- Has the additional capability of routine accurate mass measurements on the chromatographic timescale
- Analyzer control circuitry enables accurate mass measurement capabilities that are easier to use and have a greater dynamic range than those of instruments based on quadrupole/time-of-flight technology
TSQ Quantum Ultra Triple Stage Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer
Manuals and Resources
Note: We appreciate the support of individuals and companies making their documents and resources available to our community. If you find a document or resource that does not belong please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org