The Ohaus Moisture Analyzer (MB45) is the full featured, compact moisture analyzer for every budget! Perfect for environmental, quality control, food and beverage, chemical, pharmaceutical industries, and more, this fast, rugged analyzer gives you the flexibility you need and the accuracy you require for moisture determinations.
The MB45 combines state-of-the-art heating with highly accurate weighing technology to deliver a faster, more precise method of moisture analysis.
- Fast halogen element provides uniform infrared heating up to 200 C
- Superior analytical performance, with readability of 1.0 mg, 0.01%moisture and 45 gram capacity
- Powerful software for ease of operation, program storage and user customization
- Heating at Light Speed
- Infrared halogen technology begins drying your sample in seconds. The unique gold reflective housing serves to create a more uniform distribution of heat, improving analyzer accuracy
- Precise Heating – software allows you to control temperature in 1 C increments, up to 200 C
- Lightning Start-Up – heat from 50 C to 180 C in less than 1 minute
- Rapid Results – infrared halogen heating performs up to 40%faster than traditional infrared methods.
||Capacity (metric): 45 g |
Readability (metric): 0.001 g
Repeatibility (Std. Dev.): 0.05% (3g sample) - 0.015% (10g sample)
Moisture Range: 0.01% to 100% (0.01% to 1000% for regain mode)
Interface: Bi-directional RS-232
Timer: 1 - 120 minutes
Heat source: Halogen
Temperature settings: 50° to 200° in 1°C increments
Power Requirements: 120, 240 VAC 50/60 Hz
Tare range: To capacity by subtraction
Operating Temperature Range: 50° to 104° F / 10° to 40° C
Display: 128 x 64 Pixel Graphical Backlit LCD Display
Information displayed: % moisture, % solids, time, temperature, weight, test ID, drying curve
Pan size (Dia.) (in/cm): 3.54 / 90
Dimensions WxHxD (in/cm): 7.5 x 6 x 14.2/ 19 x 15.2 x 36
Net Wt. (lb/kg): 10.1 / 4.6
Shipping Wt. (lb/kg): 14.1 / 6.4
Shipping dimensions (WxDxH) (in/cm): 21 x 15 x 16 / 53.4 x 38.1 x 41
- Four selectable drying shutoff parameters and four selectable user drying profiles provide greater test flexibility for end user saving time and costs.
- Dot matrix backlit graphical display guides user through setup and provides detailed test result information.
- Round Halogen Lamp with ramped voltage increase enables rapid uniform heating of sample to 200 C. Round lamp ensures accuracy by heating sample evenly. Controlled voltage increase to lamp greatly enhances bulb life.
- Integrated test database stores 50 drying procedures including result storage with statistical analysis. Powerful software eliminates the need to maintain and process data outside of moisture balance.
Manuals and Resources
Note: We appreciate the support of individuals and companies making their documents and resources available to our community. If you find a document or resource that does not belong please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org