With its basic ease of use and abundant functions, the XRD-6000 boasts an integrated design featuring a vertical goniometer and data processing software supporting the Windows XP user interface.
The XRD-6000 offers solutions encompassing wide-ranging analysis requirements, from routine qualitative and quantitative analysis to state change analysis, including stress analysis, residual austenite quantitation, crystallite size / lattice strain, crystallinity calculation, materials analysis via overlaid X-ray diffraction patterns, enhanced material evaluation and sample heating analysis. And, of course, crystalline structural analysis is also supported, including precise lattice constant determination and crystal system determination.
- High speed and high precision vertical goniometer for various application
- Compact design of 900 mm (w) x 700 mm (d) x 1600 mm (h)
- Safety interlocked system. Door is locked during radiation
- Independent dual axis 8-28 linkage drive, independent 28 axis and 8 axis drives are selectable.
- Various optional hardware and software
Manuals and Resources
Note: We appreciate the support of individuals and companies making their documents and resources available to our community. If you find a document or resource that does not belong please let us know by emailing email@example.com