UniCel DxC 800 Synchron
UniCel DxC systems are built to deliver maximum productivity for your laboratory. The systems have the capacity to help your lab thrive in today’s environment. Plus, designed to minimize workflow interruptions and maximize ‘user-friendliness’, the UniCel DxC systems deliver a faster, reliable turnaround time.
UniCel DxC 800 Synchron
Achieving Peak Performance
- Ideal for labs that process more than 500 samples per day, the UniCel DxC 800 processes up to 1,440 tests per hour.
- Delivers the results for 90 comprehensive metabolic panels in just one hour (NA, K, Cl, CO2, CALC, GLUC, BUN, CRE, TP, ALB, ALP, AST, ALT, TBIL).
- Samples can be loaded continuously.
- Add the closed-tube sampling (CTS) option to enhance productivity and safety.
- Reduce the potential for worker injury by eliminating the de-capping step for most tubes. Workers have less exposure to repetitive motion injuries and less exposure to biohazards.
- Reduce the potential for errors caused by evaporation or contamination.
- Reduce time spent on tedious manual tasks.
The DxC 800 delivers stat results faster than almost any other random-access instrument available today.
- Results for 11 critical care tests are available in 42 seconds.
- Stat interrupt capability means routine processing doesn’t slow down the turnaround of urgent requests.
- Choose from a menu that includes more than 100 liquid, ready-to-use reagents.
- The DxC 800 offers 70 different reagents on board at once.
- Liquid reagents eliminate time-consuming reagent preparation.
- Most reagents are packaged with enough volume for hundreds of tests, minimizing operator intervention with the system.
- If reagents are required, operators can load while the system is running.
- No need to interrupt workflow to reconfigure on-board menu.
Simplicity in Operation
- Calibration processes minimize time-consuming, labor-intensive steps.
- Calibration data is provided on disk, so technologists don’t have to key in necessary information.
- Almost all calibrators are liquid and ready-to-use, eliminating reconstitution, clean up, and potential result variability.
- The systems automatically accept within-range calibrations.
- The systems require no daily maintenance and minimal weekly maintenance.
- Automated routines for some maintenance procedures eliminate hands-on time by operators.
- Proactive alerts for system maintenance let you know in advance when maintenance is due.
- Onboard maintenance logs with supervisor approval facilitate paperless maintenance records.
UniCel® DxC 800 Synchron® Clinical System
Manuals and Resources
Note: We appreciate the support of individuals and companies making their documents and resources available to our community. If you find a document or resource that does not belong please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org