Techne® is established as one of the leading suppliers of thermal cyclers with experience in the design and manufacture of thermal cyclers since 1987. The exciting new TC-PLUS range extends the potential applications to both fast and high-throughput PCR. The TC-PLUS thermal cyclers have all the latest features from colour touchscreen to fast ramp rates along with some innovative additions such as a an automatic, non-motorised heated lid, TERS™, thermal energy recovery system and a unique space-saving, stackable design. The TC-PLUS and satellite units can be combined to forma any multi-block format with the satellites being controllable from either a PC or the TC-PLUS. Purchase of this instrument conveys a limited non-transferable immunity from suit for the purchaser’s own internal research and development and applied fields other than human in vitro diagnostics under non-real-time thermal cycler patents of Applied Biosystems LLC.
- Colour touchscreen for fast program setup
- TERS®, Thermal Energy Recovery System to reduce operational costs
- Stackable design to save on valuable bench space!
- Satellite option which can be controlled by either the TC-PLUS or a PC
- Unique, easy to use CD-type sample drawer mechanism which provides the correct pressure for use with caps: domed or flat, heat OR adhesive seals all without the use of a motor!
- Tm calculator, which uses the Nearest Neighbour algorithm
- Fast ramp rate of up to 5ºC/sec
Manuals and Resources
Note: We appreciate the support of individuals and companies making their documents and resources available to our community. If you find a document or resource that does not belong please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org