Thermo Scientific* Nicolet* iS*10 FT-IR spectrometer excels at rugged, precise, fast-paced operation, yet simplifies laboratory data collection to its most basic: load the sample, generate the spectrum, and press Print.
The Nicolet iS10 FT-IR spectrometer is a complete infrared spectroscopy system for routine analytical needs. The Nicolet iS10 delivers the highest confidence in the verification and identification of materials and is designed for maximum assurance in its ability to sample and solve challenging problems with a minimal investment in time. Designed for use by any skill level, this spectrometer allows many tasks to be completed with only one click.
Designed for Instrument Qualification
System Performance Verification (SPV) ensures:
Designed for Ease of Use
- Spectrometer is performing as expected, day after day
- Includes hardware and software to test the instrument against the ASTM E1421 method by using Schott NG-11 and NIST traceable standards, contained in a built-in motorized wheel
- Programmable with settings for:
- Daily performance verification
- System suitability
- Validation standards expiration date
- Scheduling preventative maintenance visits
The Nicolet iS10 FT-IR spectrometer has been designed for the ease of use and reliability required by laboratories with heavy workloads.
- Easy to access, rechargeable desiccants and built-in humidity indicator
- Integrated scan button and SOP builder, for simple user interface, consistency and productivity
- Nicolet Smart Accessory technology for simple accessory exchange and experimental conditions setup
- Material verification package with standard and high sensitivity correlation algorithm, to fit variability of tested materials
- Innovative multi-component analysis allows identification of principal ingredients of mixtures, enabling every laboratory to troubleshoot contamination problems with confidence
The sealed and desiccated optical unit protects the instrument from humidity and solvent vapors. A self-compensating, dynamically aligned interferometer removes any tilt and shear scanning error, automatically tuning the instrument for best throughput and providing analysis speed for real time survey or screening. Diamond turned, pinned-in-place alignment-free optics guarantee long life system performance with minimum maintenance.
Spectrometer Performance Validation
- Integrated validation wheel with NG-11 and NIST traceable polystyrene film standards, serialized
- System Performance Verification (SPV) software and programmable tasks interface
Nicolet iS10 FT-IR Spectrometer
Manuals and Resources
Note: We appreciate the support of individuals and companies making their documents and resources available to our community. If you find a document or resource that does not belong please let us know by emailing email@example.com