The unique user concept resembles traditional manual pipetting. VIAFLO 96/384 is hand guided but movements are assisted by motors. This enables an effortless and precise workflow. Pushing in one direction steers the pipetting head that way, making VIAFLO 96/384 incredibly intuitive to operate. Everyone in the laboratory is able to use the instrument without special training.
|Dispensing Volume Range
|Maximum Dispensing Volume
|| ±2 % or 0.2 ?L
|| ±1.5 % or 0.12 ?l
|| Electronic Air Displacement
|| 100 – 240 VAC, 50/ 60 Hz
||Pipetting channels Viaflo 96: 96, individual |
Pipetting channels Viaflo 384: 96, 384
Pipetting Speed: 10 steps
Compatible formats: 96 and 384 wells, shallow and deep well
Plate positions: 2
User Interface: Touch wheel, color display
Operating conditions: Temperature: 5°C – 40°C, Humidity: < 85% non-condensing
- VIAFLO 96/384 is used like a hand held pipette and has an intuitive user interface, freeing staff from training time.
- Bench top sized, it requires little space and fits into laminar flow hoods.
- Interchangeable pipetting heads: Pipetting heads can quickly be changed to adapt VIAFLO 96 / 384 to the application’s volume range, guaranteeing best pipetting performance at all times.
- Up to 10 predefined pipetting modes are available to minimize set up time. Alternatively personalized custom programs can be created to suit diverse application needs.
- GripTips together with the new tip fitting interface form a integral system, preventing effectively tips from falling off and guaranteeing a perfect sealing to achieve best pipetting results.
VIAFLO 96 Electronic 96 Channel Hand Held Pipettor
Manuals and Resources
Note: We appreciate the support of individuals and companies making their documents and resources available to our community. If you find a document or resource that does not belong please let us know by emailing email@example.com