Are You in the Market for a TOC Analyzer?
Total Organic Carbon (TOC) analyzers are a mainstay of environmental and quality control chemistry. TOC, a crucial metric in many processes, may arise from a combination of living or dead organisms or chemical contamination. Its measurement can serve as a surrogate for more difficult measurements or a screen for further analysis.
Top 5 Questions You Should Ask When Buying a TOC Analyzer
- Is the TOC technology suitable for your specific application or water conditions? Many TOC technologies may be suitable only for waters with a narrow range of organic or inorganic contaminants.
- Are different models available to meet your current and future sampling needs (i.e. online, portable, laboratory)? Do these models use similar technology to simplify method transfer or data comparability from lab to online?
- Does the company offer the documentation and support necessary to help meet applicable industry or government regulations?
- What is the company’s level of experience supporting sales of TOC analyzers in your specific industry? Do they understand the unique challenges specific to your application?
- What type of service, applications, and technical support are available during and after the purchasing process?
Click here to read more about choosing the right TOC Analyzer for your needs