BioMicroLab specializes in automated instruments for tube and vial handling. Our newest robotic platform, the XL100 Vial Handling Instrument, includes an option to incorporate a balance with 0.01mg readability for your most critical weighing tasks.
The XL100 design allows for customization for a variety of tube handling applications. We have recently provided customers with XL100 systems for use with vacutainers, Sarstedt 2mL tubes, 4mL glass vials, mini tubes (Matrix/Micronic), and Nunc cryovials.
- XL100 robotics are designed for advanced tube and vial handling
- Handles a wide variety of tubes and vials from mini tubes to vacutainers
- Integrates Mettler Toledo WXS series scale with 0.01mg readability
- Highly precise weighing for your critical weighing tasks
- Uncap vial, weigh vial to verify, and recap vial
- Weigh vial to verify and add a fresh cap
- Dispense, weigh vial to verify, and add a fresh cap