Utilizing patented technologies, Shimadzu’s Nexera X2 Series delivers superior, real-world performance across a wider application range while delivering unparalleled flexibility and reliability in HPLC/UHPLC analyses. Like its predecessor, the Nexera X2 is optimized to enable analysis at pressures up to 19,000 psi without compromising performance and data quality.
Shimadzu’s Nexera X2 features:
- New PDA detector–offers superior sensitivity and resolution
- Automated solvent blending and method scouting–ideal for method development
- Intelligent Peak Deconvolution Analysis (i-PDeA) function–unique software solution to separate and accurately integrate co-eluting peaks
- Intelligent Dynamic Range Extension Calculator
- (i-DReC)–extends the dynamic range so low concentration (trace or impurity compounds) and very high concentration samples can be accurately analyzed in a single injection
- Ultrahigh-throughput and clean autosampler–perfect front-end systems for all LCMS platforms
Unlike specialized systems, the Nexera X2 series features a variety of autosamplers and detectors, as well as multiple rack changers, column ovens, and system control options. This modular design enables users to build application-specific systems to fit their needs.