Bioresearch equipment provider Labnet International has announced the launch of a NEW addition to Labnet’s popular constant temperature equipment line with the release of the new AccuTherm™ Microtube Shaking Incubator.
The AccuTherm™ Shaking Incubator is a temperature-controlled lab vortexer utilizing peltier technology to rapidly heat and cool precious samples.
An intuitive control panel with large color display allows users to easily program and view temperature, time and speed settings while eight interchangeable aluminum blocks accommodate PCR plates and tube sizes from 0.2mL to 15mL.
New Features included with the AccuTherm™ Shaking Incubator:
- Temperature setting range of 0-105°C
- Mixing speed range of 300-1,500 rpm’s
- Heating time of 6.5°C/minute
- Cooling time of 1.5°C/minute
- Compact footprint measures just 12.9 x 6.5 x 9.8 inches