Robust, reliable operation for single and dual culture modes
GE Healthcare Life Sciences announces that its ReadyToProcess WAVE™ 25 bioreactor system now supports dual culture mode. The dual functionality increases bioprocessing cell culture efficiency for research, process development, and biopharmaceutical manufacturing applications.
In dual mode, two cultivations with different working volumes can be run in parallel. Parameters such as temperature, pH, and dissolved oxygen can be independently controlled in two separate disposable Cellbag™ culture chambers. Separate pump units control liquid addition and/or removal to enable tailored feeding strategies, base addition, or perfusion in the two parallel cultures.
ReadyToProcess WAVE 25 is designed for fast installation and convenient handling. The intuitive UNICORN™ 7.0 system control software facilitates planning and controlling runs as well as analysis of results. ReadyToProcess WAVE 25 is suitable for biomanufacturing of regulated products.
ReadyToProcess WAVE 25 supports:
- Flexible operation with independent control of dual culture chambers
- Intelligent control with advanced sensors
- Optimized culture conditions provided by a library of predefined parameters
- Robust and reliable data storage
- Disposable, presterilized Cellbag™ bioreactors for quick start-up
- Working volumes up to 25L