The 1350 features programmable control via USB interface and microprocessor controlled circuits. The voltage and current are controlled by a 12-bit D/A converter with resolutions as high as 10 mV and 1 mA respectively. The digitized system enables you to input all data via computer keyboard. The protections against over voltage and current are completely regulated by the software producing a safe and reliable instrument.
- Two variable supplies: 0-32 V, 0-3 A
- Series tracking mode enabling 0~64 V, 0~3 A operation
- One fixed supply: 5V, 3A
- Fully programmable control, data storage, data recall, and built in USB interface
- 4 separate LED displays for voltage and current for both variable outputs
- High stability with less drift
- Automatic program execution at preset time
- Floating outputs
- Input voltage selection on rear side (120 VAC/ 240 VAC)
The 1350 is available immediately and list for $799.00.