PLEASE NOTE REVISED DATES
Current Courses Being Offered:
Seats are limited, be sure to reserve your spot today. Updates on remaining classes to be emailed as dates are finalized.
September 2016 - PLEASE NOTE REVISED DATES
- Metallographic Techniques - 12th through 15th
- Elements of Metallurgy - 26th through 29th
- Introduction to Metallurgical Lab Practices - Dates TBD
- Pratical Interpretation of Microstructures - Dates TBD
- Titanium Alloys - Dates TBD
- Stainless Steels - Dates TBD
- Advanced Metallographic Techniques - Dates TBD
- Mechanical Testing of Metals - Dates TBD
- Scanning Electron Microscopy - Dates TBD
Place & Time:
Classes are held at our lab located at 8 Picker Rd, Sturbridge MA 01566
Classes start at 8:00 AM and finish up about 5:00 PM.
What You Get:
CEU's from ASM International for each individual class taken
If you take all the classes you get a Certificate of Achievement in Metallography from ASM International.
Have you already taken some of them? Complete the certificate by taking the rest!
Thank You To Past Participants!
Thank you to all those students that have taken classes at our facility previously. We hope you will join us again this fall / winter and continue to expand your knowledge.
Sign up now! - For One Class or All
$1500 per person per class
Call Today 508-347-5288