This course provides a broad introduction to the fundamental principles of metallurgy. The student will gain an understanding of basic and practical applications in various fields of metals and alloy behavior and manufacturing processes. This course is a valuable prerequisite for taking more technically challenging courses that will be required for career development.
Practical knowledge of both chemistry and physics is beneficial for problem solving. Please bring a scientific calculator to this course.
Who Should Attend:
- Engineers and Materials Technologists
- Mechanical, Industrial, Aerospace and Manufacturing Engineers
- Forging, Casting, Rolling and Extrusion Process Engineers
- Laboratory Managers
- College level chemistry and physics.
Place & Time:
- Classes are held at our lab located at 8 Picker Rd, Sturbridge MA 01566
- Classes start at 8:00 AM and finish up about 5:00 PM.
- Date of class is September 26 through September 29, 2016. (four day class)
4-Day Class - September 26 through 29, 2016
$1700 per person