Join Buehler in the second in a series of hardness webinars. This webinar will cover metallurgical applications including:
- Calibration of hardness testers (direct or indirect)
- Surface and core hardness checks
- Case hardening depth (CHD) analysis and different measurement options
- Weld testing and analysis – ISO 9015
- Hardness mapping and its relation to residual stress analysis with examples for welds and additive manufactured components
- Fracture toughness (K1C) measurements on brittle materials among others will be addressed.
The webinar is global and runs January 23-30 . Select your time zone.
Sign up today for complimentary registration. Save your place in the virtual Buehler classroom.
Certificates will be issued upon completion.