The Cellgard 475 Biological safety cabinet provides laboratory safety, proper laboratory ergonomics, and excellent energy efficiency. Through laboratory safety features and proper biological safety cabinet airflow, we can build you a safer laboratory, at a significantly lower cost.
The Cellgard 477 Biological safety cabinet combines the reliability of the Labgard 437 and the design of the Cellgard 480 Class II Type A2 biosafety cabinets. Through safety features, proper biological safety cabinet airflow, and better laboratory ergonomics, we can build you a safer laboratory, at a lower cost.
- The Cellgard 475 biological safety cabinet controls are the easiest to use in the industry. Simple, rocker switch contols turn the blower, lights, and internal outlets on and off, respectively.
- The Cellgard 477 biological safety cabinet controls are a breeze. Simple touch-membrane buttons enable and disable the blower, lights, and interior outlets. Best of all, the Cellgard 477 utilizes the FLOWGARD realtime airflow monitor to ensure maximum lab safety.
- Check filter loading at-a-glance with the Cellgard 475/ 477 biological safety cabinet's minihelic pressure gauge.
- We've cut operating costs more than 50% with an energy efficient biological safety cabinet blower motor. The Cellgard 475/ 477 now requires the fewest filter changes over the life of the cabinet.
- NuAire's patented HEPEX Zero-Leak Airflow system ensures your Cellgard 475/ 477 biological safety cabinet containment will never come into question, and helps reduce blower noise.
- The Cellgard 475/ 477 biological safety cabinet can be manufactured with a UV lamp installed. For the safety of lab personnel, we've included a window interlock that prevents the UV lamp from operating if the sash is open.
Click here to request more information on the NuAire CellGard ES Series