What will I learn ?
1. Introduction to sampling for particle size distribution analysis
2. Different sample preparation techniques
3. Understand how inconsistent sampling techniques might impact results
Tamal Mukerjee, Applications Specialist at Malvern Panalytical
Tamal specializes in the Micrometrics product ranges. He is associated with Malven Panalytical for more than 10 years and has closely worked with many of the prominent generic pharmaceuticals in India and south Asia region especially supporting and collaborating in characterizing issues related to API’s and formulation types like OINDPs, OSDs, opthalmics etc.
At present he is based in Delhi, India and involved in various large and strategic pharmaceutical and food accounts.
Who should attend ?
- Anyone interested in learning about particle size distribution analysis - Anyone interested in learning about the laser diffraction technique
- QC and R+D personnel in pharmaceuticals API and/or formulations
- Anyone interested in understanding the applications and implications of particle size distribution analysis for their academic research as well as process manufacturing
How long is this webinar?
30 minutes is the intended speaker time with additional time for addressing queries.
Join our free series of webinars: "Basics to laser diffraction: better data quality and results interpretation
- Basics to laser diffraction. More info
- Software: navigating around the software (introduction) . More info
- Good vs bad data: importance of system set up / optimisation. More info
- Recognising good vs bad data and why it’s important to have good sample preparation and sample handling.
- Importance of consistent particle size distribution in XRD powder samples for best quality results.