What will I learn ?
1. How to achieve better XRD data analysis, namely during phase identification
2. Importance of elemental analysis prior to XRD analysis
3. Quick screening elemental analysis tools used in academia and industrial research
Hari Bhaskar, Manager for Process and Automation Solutions for Malvern Panalytical
Hari holds a Bachelor's degree in Engineering and has been working with the company for the last 20 years in various capacities - Service, Sales, Application and Product Support.
Hari is currently based in Perth, Western Australia. He has worked with customers from various segments including cement, mining, metals, pharmaceuticals, academia, oil and petrol chemicals, service labs and more, providing advice on Malvern Panalytical’s fusion sample preparation, XRF, XRD, CNA solutions for their applications. Hari has sound product knowledge and extensive experience in method development for a wide range of application areas.
Hari is also the Course Director for various training and application courses such as “XRF at the workplace”, “SuperQ XRF software” and “HighScore XRD software”.
Who should attend?
• Researchers involved in materials characterization analysis who want to expand their knowledge in X-ray diffraction
• Relevant industries include (but are not limited to) those researching on battery, powder metallurgy, cement, mining and minerals, environmental monitoring, pharmaceuticals and more
• R and D and manufacturing leaders responsible for appropriate analytics selection
• Scientists engaged in method development for new materials or in supporting root cause analysis investigations in support of product manufacturing
How long is this webinar?
30 minutes is the intended speaker time with additional time for addressing queries.
Join our free series of webinars: "Better XRD data analysis and interpretation for materials characterization":
- Webinar 1: Introduction to powder X-ray diffraction. More info
- Webinar 2: Studying battery cathode materials using X-ray diffraction More info
- Webinar 3: Expand your powder XRD applications for materials characterization research. More info
- Webinar 4: Good vs bad XRD patterns: how to improve your phase analysis and profile fitting. More info
- Webinar 5: XRD data quality: importance of good sample preparation. More info
- Webinar 6: Improving your phase search mapping by defining your elemental range: introduction to elemental analysis using X-ray fluorescence.
- Webinar 7: Range of XRD instruments to aid materials characterization research. More info