Make preparations for your lab before MS2000 reaches end of life
The Mastersizer 2000 has been embraced by many research and industrial customers for checking the performance of their products. Whether it is for monitoring the stability of APIs or excipients, to testing the strength of cement fines to understanding the deterioration of catalysts. With the Mastersizer 2000 approaching its end of life, we want to use this transition period to prepare our customers. Our application specialist, Tamal, will discuss about how to conduct method transfer, particularly on the workflows for transferring existing methods and importantly how to carry out a successful method transfer.
With the Mastersizer 2000 coming to its end of life, Malvern Panalytical introduces a new and enhanced model – Mastersizer 3000, which is the industry gold standard. During the webinar, Tamal will discuss about the significant enhancements made to enable faster measurement times, extended capabilities for nanomaterials and even coarse materials. And importantly, how the MS3000’s new design is more compact and offers modular accessories for wet and dry dispersion as well as large volume and micro trays.
This is a key webinar not to be missed for existing MS2000 users. Interested in our particle size analysis series of webinars, please scroll below.
- Measurement type:
- Particle size
- July 16 2020 - July 16 2020
14:00 - 15:00
(GMT+08:00) AUS Western
- Event type:
- Webinar - Live
- Mastersizer range
- Light Scattering
What will I learn ?
1. how to prepare your lab as the MS2000 reaches its end of life
2. how to conduct a method transfer: transferring existing methods and the workflow on how to carry out a successful method transfer
3. learn about the new and improved model – Mastersizer 3000
4. and how your lab can benefit in terms of its practical features like faster measurement times, extended capabilities and practical design
Tamal Mukerjee, Applications Specialist at Malvern Panalytical
Tamal specializes in the Micrometrics product ranges. He is associated with Malven Panalytical for more than 10 years and has closely worked with many of the prominent generic pharmaceuticals in India and south Asia region especially supporting and collaborating in characterizing issues related to API’s and formulation types like OINDPs, OSDs, opthalmics etc.
At present he is based in Delhi, India and involved in various large and strategic pharmaceutical and food accounts.
Who should attend ?
- End users of the Mastersizer 2000 and decision makers relating to the acquisition of new laboratory equipment
- Anyone interested in learning about particle size distribution analysis - Anyone interested in learning about the laser diffraction technique
- Anyone interested in understanding the applications and implications of particle size distribution analysis for their academic research as well as process manufacturing
How long is this webinar?
40 minutes is the intended speaker time with additional time for addressing queries.
Join our free series of webinars: "Basics to laser diffraction: better data quality and results interpretation
- Webinar 1: Basics to laser diffraction. Learn more
- Webinar 2: Software: navigating around the software. Learn more
- Webinar 3: Successfully fulfill your method transfer from Mastersizer 2000
- Webinar 4: Good vs bad data: importance of system set up / optimisation
- Webinar 5: Recognising good vs bad data and why it’s important to have good sample prep; sample handling