What will I learn ?
1. Tips on how to optimize your pigments
2. How to improve the performance of your paints, pigments, dyes
3. Applications towards particle size distribution analysis
Dr Bao ZhaoHui, Senior X-ray Diffraction, Applications Specialist at Malvern Panalytical
Dr Bao has been working at Malvern Panalytical's supply center in the Netherlands for more than 7 years. His specialty is in X-ray diffraction, which can be to uniquely identify and quantify materials based on their crystal structure or to check for phase changes or the integrity or performance of the material under pressure, temperature, humidity changes. ZhaoHui completed his PhD in Materials Science at the Instiut National Polytechnice de Grenoble, France. He carried out his PhD fellowship at the European Commission in Germany where he focused on developing and characterising epitaxial oxide thin films. Today, Dr Bao shares his knowledge with clients who want to expand their research or industrial applications using XRD. This is through guest speaking at conferences and online seminars as well as product demonstrations.
Who should attend:
1. Researchers interested to improve their formula mix
2. Process managers who want to optimize their raw materials and additives
3. Anyone keen to learn about the applications of particle size for their industrial use or research
How long is this webinar?
50 minutes is the intended speaker time with additional time for addressing queries.
Join our free series of applications based and data analysis related webinars:
- Webinar 1: Improving the whiteness and brightness of expensive pigments like titanium dioxide for your paints, pigments, plastics
- Webinar 2: Introduction to crystal structure and phase analysis using X-ray diffraction. More info
- Webinar 3: Particle size distribution data interpretation and analysis using laser diffraction. More info
- Webinar 4: Particle size distribution analysis: method development workflow. More info