Manual light microscopy is itself a simple technique for characterizing particle morphology and is common practice in most laboratories. However, the data tends to be qualitative in nature with subjective interpretation. Automating this technique leads to both a quantitative and objective analysis and yields data that is rich in information above and beyond most other particle morphology techniques. In this webinar, we describe the theory and practical considerations to developing robust automated image analysis methods.
- Measurement type:
- Particle shape
- September 17 2020 - September 17 2020
- 10:30 - 11:30
Eastern Time [US & Canada]
- Event type:
- Webinar - Live
- Morphologi range
- Image analysis
Robert Taylor Ph.D. - Product Technical Specialist – Analytical Imaging and Laser Diffraction
- Who should attend?
- Anyone who uses microscopy and image analysis
- Anyone who uses these techniques for particle characterization
- What will you learn?
- How image analysis with light microscopy can be automated
- How this technique can be used to give statistically relevant particle size and shape
- Considerations for method development
Powered by Froala Editor