Are you passionate about solving pharmaceutical formulation challenges? Are you looking for fresh ideas? Would you like to discover up and coming talent?
Malvern Panalytical has teamed up with the Royal Society of Chemistry’s Particle Characterization Interest Group (PCIG) to bring you The FORGE, a student-led virtual event for pharmaceutical formulation scientists. The FORGE provides a platform for you to share your passions, discover new ideas and inspire fellow scientists. And, best of all, it’s FREE to attend.
We’re working hard to build an exciting and inspiring program for you. The full agenda will be confirmed soon, in the meantime, here’s what you can expect:
A varied program
The FORGE will kick off with an inspiring keynote by Professor Mojtaba Ghadiri, followed by a varied program of plenary and student talks covering: Modelling, Characterization and Formulation in the Real World.
Confirmed speakers are:
- Professor Mojtaba Ghadiri, Professor, University of Leeds
- Dr. Alan Rawle, Applications Manager, Malvern Panalytical
- Professor Yvonne Perrie, Professor, University of Strathclyde
- Dr Leyla Ozkan, Subject Matter Expert, Consultant
- Dr. Sean Bermingham, Subject Matter Expert, PSE
- Dr. Martin Thomas, Subject Matter Expert, Anton Parr
You’ll also find quick-fire poster sessions where new research is presented in a simple and concise way.
Inspiring talks from industry leaders and up and coming talent
The FORGE will feature insightful plenary talks from recognized thought leaders and pioneering new research from current students and recent graduates. Whether you are focused on predictive modeling, particle characterization or a broader perspective on formulation challenges, The FORGE is the place to discover new ideas.
Connect with new talent and your industry peers
Interactive discussion boards will provide ample opportunity to connect with your peers and influence the conversation. You will be able to connect with presenters and attendees, respond to topics on the community boards and kick start new discussion boards.
The FORGE is hosted by the PCIG and Malvern Panalytical and sponsored by: Anton Paar, Meritics, Particulate Sensors
- Measurement type:
- Particle size
Contaminant detection and analysis
- March 25 2021 - March 25 2021
- 10:00 - 17:00
Grenwich Mean Time [United Kingdom]
- Event type:
Who should attend?
Pharmaceutical industry scientists and leaders who are interested in the characterization of pharmaceutical formulations
What you will learn?
- Discover the latest research by current students and recent graduates working in the field of pharmaceutical formulations
- Discover new and upcoming talent and collaboration partners