At times maximizing the potential from a SEC/GPC instrument can be challenging. Join the Malvern Panalytical GPC/SEC experts to help you to make better use of your instrument and interpret the data.
Get better chromatograms: Understand OMNISEC, how it works and when it is ready to give you the perfect results. Think about what chromatography conditions to use and the best way of getting the perfect chromatography. Learn how to best separate your samples.
Get better results: Discover all the information that a multi-detection system can give you.
There are many aspects about your data that can give you valuable information about your samples. Go beyond the single molecular weight result. Discover the molecular weight distributions, the size and structural characterization of your samples.
This session is designed to broaden your knowledge on SEC and the OMNISEC system. Whether you are an experienced SEC user or not, we hope you will gain a better understanding on how to improve multi-detection chromatography and its results.
Don’t forget to bring your questions or submit them by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or using the #MPexpert hashtag on Twitter. Questions and data can be submitted up to 10 days upfront.
We’ll provide extensive materials analysis information and answer your most frequently asked questions. In other words, it’s the ultimate way to improve your materials science research and engineering knowledge.
This webinar is part of our ‘Ask an expert’ webinar series. These live webinars are meant for students, researchers, and professors alike who want to sharpen their analytical methods, deepen their knowledge, or find out how to improve their data. Free to attend any of the classes. For full overview click here.
- Measurement type:
- Molecular structure
- September 07 2021 - September 07 2021
- 10:30 - 11:30
Eastern Time [US & Canada]
- Event type:
- Webinar - Live
- OMNISEC system
- Gel Permeation Chromatography
Size Exclusion Chromatography (SEC)
- Serena Agostini - Technical Specialist Separations
- Stefan Cairns - Technical Specialist Separations
Who should attend?
- This session is for students, researchers or professors, interested in improving their materials science research and engineering knowledge. Whether you are an experienced SEC user or not, join this session to broaden your knowledge on SEC and the OMNISEC system.
What will you learn?
- A better understanding of your SEC/GPC instrument and data analysis capabilities.