In this event we will answer some of the most frequently asked questions we receive from Zetasizer users on dynamic light scattering (DLS) and electrophoretic light scattering (ELS) measurements.
Please bring along your own questions for this event as it is an ideal opportunity for you to ask those questions you have always wanted to ask but were too afraid to do so! Simply submit them by emailing email@example.com or using the #MPexpert hashtag on Twitter. Questions and data can be submitted up to 10 days upfront.
This webinar is part of our ‘Ask an expert’ webinar series. These live webinars are meant for students, researchers, and professors alike who want to sharpen their analytical methods, deepen their knowledge, or find out how to improve their data. We’ll provide extensive materials analysis information and answer your most frequently asked questions. In other words, it’s the ultimate way to improve your materials science research and engineering knowledge.
Free to attend any of the classes and watch the recordings from previous "Ask an Expert" webinars. For full schedule click here.
- Measurement type:
- Particle size
- October 27 2021 - October 27 2021
- 10:30 - 11:30
Eastern Time [US & Canada]
- Event type:
- Webinar - Live
- Zetasizer range
- Multi-Angle Dynamic Light Scattering (MADLS)
Electrophoretic Light Scattering
Dynamic Light Scattering
Mike Kaszuba - Technical Support Manager and subject matter expert
Who should attend?
- Students, researchers or professors, interested in improving their materials science research and engineering knowledge with our analytical solutions.
- No matter whether you are a novice user or an experienced Zetasizer operator, there will be something for everyone.
What will you learn?
- Learn best practice and troubleshooting techniques from our resident expert Mike Kaszuba.