The major focus for product entry this week has been the centrifuge category with 46 new products entered! Being such a big category, it is not uncommon to see a large amount of new products on the market. See below for a breakdown of new and old model centrifuge products entered on LabWrench this week.
- Beckman Coulter - Optima™ XPN, Optima™ XE, Optima L-100K, and Optima L-90K
- Labnet International - Minifuge™ (Microtube Rotor & Strip Tube Rotor series models), and Spectrafuge™ Mini
- MidSci - LabDoctor 12, LabDoctor 8, and M6000
- New Brunswick Scientific - CEPA High Speed Centrifuges (LE, Z41, Z61, Z81, Z101 series models)
- Qiagen - 4-16 and 4-16K
- Sartorius Stedim Biotech- 2-6, 2-6E, 2-16P and 2-16PK, 2-16KC, 2-16KCH, 3-16P and 3-16PK, 3-18, 3-30K, 4-16, 6-16, 8K
- Thermo Scientific - Heraeus Biofuge Stratos, Heraeus Labofuge 300, Medilite, MR23i, PCR Prep Stations (MY-PCR and FE-PCR series models), Click here for more new Thermo Scientific Centrifuge products...
- Tomy - LX-141, micro ONE, ChipMate
- Bioneer - ExiSpin
Click here to add the Centrifuge category to your My Bench Communities. You can receive updates on all new centrifuge products being entered on LabWrench, articles and news feeds relating to the category, and all questions being asked about centrifuges (you might just know the answer!)
Product Research Coordinator
LabX Media Group