32 new products were added to LabWrench this week with a focus again on Centrifuges, as well as Gas Generators, and Titrators. Please click on the links below to view recently added products.
- LW Scientific - Portafuge and C5
- MSE - Hawk 15/05, Kestrel, Centaur 2, Harrier 15/80, and Falcon 6/300
- The Druker Company - 642B
- VWR - Clinical 50, Clinical 100, and Clinical 200
- Domnick Hunter - H Series (3 models), 40H-ICP, HMD Series (4 models), MAXIGAS, MIDIGAS, and NitroFlow
- GR Scientific - Titra-Max
- Hach Company - TIM840, TIM865, TIM870, TIM845, and TIM965
- HANNA Instruments - HI 84437, HI 84434, HI 84433, HI 84442, and HI 84435
- Hitachi High-Tech - COM-1700/1750 and COM-300A
See below for this week’s featured Titrator question;
Posted By: jzanter
Message: A small amount of fluid consistently leaks from the dispensing tip of one of our burettes (0.1 N HCl, 20 ml). We checked connections and the tubes for damage and contamination. Any other ideas?
To reply to this post or to see the answer, click here
Look for these symbols ,, to Join our community forums and bench your favorite equipment, manufacturers, and categories to receive all the latest updates!
Product Research Coordinator
LabX Media Group