There are many factors to consider when purchasing a lab shaker: will it be used to mix chemicals? Are you going to grow cell cultures? Do you need temperature control? What about incubated or refrigerated? Lab shaker manufacturers are constantly looking for new ways to improve an already successful product and we are likely to see more thorough and efficient mixing products in the near future.
LabWrench Product entry this week is focused on the Lab Shaker category with 39 new products added so far. See below for a list of shakers added to the site and click on the model number to view the instrument.
- Grant Instruments - PSU-10i, PSU-20i, PMS-1000, and ES-20
- IKA - Lab Dancer
- Labnet - GyroTwister, and Orbit
- Retsch - AS 200 (+ 3 series models ), AS 300 control, AS 450 basic, AS 450 control, AS 400 control, and AS 200 tap
- Sartorius - CERTOMAT® CT plus, CERTOMAT® S II, and CERTOMAT® R
- Stovall Life Science - Hi/Lo Profile Rocker, and Low Profile Roller
- VWR - Mini Shakers, Symphony, 10000, and 15000
- Eberbach - E5903, E5905, E6003, E6005, E6360, E6115, and E6117
- Eppendorf - I2500 series
- New Brunswick Scientific - I24 series
- Glas-Col, LLC - WS180
- Heidolph Instruments - Reax Top, Multi Reax, Vibramax 100, and Duomax 1030
- Infors HT - Multitron Cell, Microtron, and Thermotron
Look for these symbols, , to Join our community forums and bench your favorite equipment, manufacturers, and categories to receive all the latest updates!
Product Research Coordinator
LabX Media Group