The Q5000 IR h...
The Q5000 IR has been replaced by the Discovery TGA
The highly automated Q5000 IR is the TGA best suited to meet the most demanding research applications. It outperforms all competitors in baseline flatness, sensitivity to low-level weight changes, and flexibility in both standard and high heating rate operation. Other powerful features include a 25-position integrated autosampler with contamination-free, sealed pan-punching capability, an internal electromagnet for easy Curie Point temperature calibration, Hi-Res™, Modulated TGA™, and Platinum™ software for user convenience in scheduling automatic calibration, verification and diagnostic tests to keep the Q5000 IR constantly in top operating condition.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Need Equipment Support?
Features of Q5000 IR
- Ultra sensitive Thermobalance
- Superior baseline stability
- First commercially available infrared TGA furnace.
- Infrared furnace offers the widest range of linear and ballistic heating rates from ambient to 1200°C
- Furnace utilizes four symmetrically placed lamps and a silicon carbide sample enclosure to ensure consistent, uniform heating.
- Multi-position sample carousel that allows automated analysis of up to 25 samples
- Fully automated testing procedures
Mass Flow Control
- Precise purge gas flow rates
- Integrated gas switching
There are no General Specifications available.
Temperature Controlled Thermobalance: Included
Dynamic Range: 100 mg
Weighing Accuracy: +/- 0.1%
Weighing Precision: +/- 0.01%
Sensitivity: 2000 °C/min
Linear Heating Rate: 0.1 to 500 °C/min
Furnace Cooling (Forced air / N2): 1200 to 35 °C < 10 min
Vacuum: 10-2 torr
Temperature Calibration: Electromagnetic Coil/Curie Point Stds
Autosampler 25 sample: Included
Hi-Res TGA™: Included
Auto Stepwise TGA: Included
Modulated TGA™: Included
TGA/MS Operation: Option
TGA/FTIR Operation: Option
Platinum™ Software: Included
Platinum: 50, 100 ΜL
Platinum-HT: 100 ΜL
Ceramic: 100, 250 ΜL
Aluminum: 80 ΜL
Aluminum Sealed Pan: 20 ΜL