TRANSFORM 680 Microwave Digestion System
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of TRANSFORM 680
- Round, pressure resistant heavy duty oven chamber made of PFA-coated stainless steel with top-loading manual cover
- Evenly distributed microwave field throughout the chamber to ensure uniform heat for each sample vessel
- Direct sensing and control of sample temperature in closed vessels to ensure reproducible digestion every time
- On-line EPA protocols and methods directory, full compliance with EPA methods
- Flexibility to program individual methods for specific customizable sample preparation
- Automated recording of conditions during each digestion
- Windows-based software for real-time control of temperature
Closed Vessel Digestion:
Closed vessel digestion reduces contamination issues by ensuring a clean, controlled environment for each individual sample. The TRANSFORM 680 Microwave Digestion System can hold 6 high-pressure vessels operating at 400 psi and 250°C. A sealed thermocouple sensor enable fast and accurate temperature control.
The TRANSFORM 680 Microwave Digestion System comes standard with a range of safety features:
- Fume exhaust module
- Rupture disks and vent detection mechanisms on each vessel automatically shut down power in response to over-pressure
- Teflon lining of oven cavity
- Digestion vessels molded with engineering plastics
- Continuous temperature monitoring and control
- Release of acid fumes into collection reservoir in vessel carousel
- Automatic pressure release mechanism in oven cavity
There are no General Specifications available.