This product is Discontinued
Follow this Equipment
Hitachi Medical Systems - Fluorescence F-2000
Manufactured by Hitachi Medical Systems
The Hitachi F-2000 is a microprocessor controlled fluorescence spectrophotometer which is known for its ease of...
The Hitachi F-2000 is a microprocessor controlled fluorescence spectrophotometer which is known for its ease of operation, high sensitivity and exceptional reliability. Its compact design makes it convenient for those with limited lab space.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Recent Questions & Answers
Need Equipment Support?
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of Fluorescence F-2000
- Light Source: 150 W Xenon lamp with ozone dissociation function
- Wavelength Range: 220 to 730 nm and 0 order light on excitation and emission sides
- Wavelength Accuracy: Better than plus or minus 5nm
- Wavelength Scan Rate: 15, 60, 240, 1200 nm/min
- Response speed: 0.1, 0.5, 2, or 8 seconds for 0to 98 % response
- Photometric value indicating range: 0.0 to 9999
- Photometric principle: Monochromatic beam monitoring, ratio calculation
- Minimum sample requirement: 0.6ml with use of the standared 10 mm cell
- CRT: 9 inch monochrome CRT display
- Recorder: Thermal printer (110mm chart width)
- Data processing functions: Pre scan, Quantitative Cal., Spectral measurement, Time varying measurement
- Measurement condition storage: up to 20 parameters
- Performance guaranteed temp range: 5 to 35 C
- Performance guaranteed humidity range: 45 to 80 %
|Power Requirements||110,115,220,230,240 V AC, 50/60Hz|