The CEAST 9340 is a floor standing impact system designed to deliver 0.30 - 405 J (0.22 - 299 ft-lb) of energy.
The CEAST 9340 is a floor standing impact system designed to deliver 0.30 - 405 J (0.22 - 299 ft-lb) of energy. The standard model includes basic instrumentation and a conveniently mounted machine controller that enables the operator to run the tower and collect basic data. For more in-depth data, the CEAST impact software and data acquisition system can be added. The CEAST 9340 is suitable for a range of impact applications including tensile impact, penetration tests on plates and films, Izod, and Charpy tests.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Recent Questions & Answers
Need Equipment Support?
Features of CEAST Model 9340
- Fully enclosed and interlocked test area
- Various support fixtures enable users to test a wide range of specimens and components
- Motorized crosshead positioning system
- Changeable tups and inserts
- Full set of weights to deliver a wide range of impact energies
- ASTM D3763
- ASTM D7136
- ASTM D7192
- Boeing BSS 7260
- Airbus AITM 1.0010
- ISO 6603
- ISO 7765
- ISO 11343
There are no General Specifications available.