Thermo Scientific - LTQ Orbitrap XL™ Hybrid Ion Trap-Orbitrap Mass Spectrometer
Perform a range of applications from protein identification, to biomarker discovery, de novo sequencing and metabolite...
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of LTQ Orbitrap XL™ Hybrid Ion Trap-Orbitrap Mass Spectrometer
- High mass accuracy lowers false positive rates
- Parallel acquisition mode optimizes productivity
- High MS and MS/MS sensitivity, wide dynamic range and fast cycle times increase protein identifications
- HCD collision cell provides high fragmentation efficiency combined with high sensitivity for the reporter and fragment ions of the peptide sequence
- Reliable identification and quantification in one experiment
De novo Sequencing
- High mass accuracy and high resolution leads to high confidence de novo sequencing results
- Multiple collision modes (CID and HCD) provide comprehensive structural information
Metabolite Profiling and Identification
- High mass accuracy, sensitivity, and dynamic range enable reliable profiling of low-abundance metabolites in complex mixtures
- MSn spectral tree fingerprints distinguish between isobaric compounds
- Thermo Scientific™ SIEVE™ and Mass Frontier™ software facilitate determination of differentially expressed metabolites
- Thermo Scientific™ MetWorks™ and Mass Frontier software automates structural elucidation
Thermo Scientific™ MetWorks, Mass Frontier, PEAKS™, ProMass™ Deconvolution, ProsightPC, Proteome Discoverer™ and SIEVE software are available to increase data analysis productivity.
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
There are no General Specifications available.