Automatic Hardness Testing System
The AMH Series supports both microindentation and Macro/Vickers hardness testing in fully automatic and semi-automatic configurations for greater precision, accuracy, and efficiency. A patented method allows you to create a path for indentation patterns directly on an overview image of the part, creating a single "panoptic view". The software also features a configurable user interface, report designer, and optional macro language.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Features of AMH-Series
- Micro/macroindentation testing
- Advanced image-recognition technology
- Trace display/panoptic view
- Measures scratched/etched/unevenly illuminated surfaces
- Joystick control
- Dual indentation
- Color hardness contour map overlay
There are no General Specifications available.