The CELL-DYN Sapphire®* is our solution for high volume hematology laboratories. It is a multi-parameter automated...
The CELL-DYN Sapphire®* is our solution for high volume hematology laboratories. It is a multi-parameter automated hematology analyzer designed for in vitro diagnostic use in counting and characterizing blood cells. The analyzer features patented MAPSS technology plus 3 color fluorescence to provide our most comprehensive testing capability.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Asked by Vincent
Asked by Mercy
Recent Questions & Answers
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of CELL-DYN Sapphire®
- Patented MAPSS plus 3 color fluorescent technology.
- Fluorescent NRBC and optical Platelet counts are provided first pass with no need to repeat the sample in a different test selection.
- Random access, routine monoclonal antibody analysis capability is available for CD61 and CD3/4/8 assays to provide increased analyzer utility and efficiency.
- Simple, automated, single mode calibration makes calibrating the analyzer a quick and easy operation.
- Minimal maintenance with on board automated logs to track every maintenance action.
- Up to 100 sample autoloader and open vial sample handling.
- Full data management with data storage for 10,000 cycles with graphics for easy review of patient results.
- On board and searchable operator’s manual for easy access to system information.
There are no General Specifications available.