Thermo Scientific - Shandon Finesse 325 Microtome
The Shandon Finesse 325 is a manual rotary microtome for routine paraffin sectioning. It has a lightly balanced...
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Recent Questions & Answers
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of Shandon Finesse 325 Microtome
- Modern Accu-Feed System provides high quality reproducible sections throughout the length of specimen travel.
- Removable deep debris tray for ease of cleaning.
- Removable organizer tray located at the top of the unit for cassette organization.
- Precision response, free-running flywheel with ergonomic design.
- Brake may be activated at any position of the flywheel.
- Retraction may be disengaged at the users discretion.
- Supplied with orientation head, quick-release clamp, microtome oil, dust cover, and operators manual.
Dimensions : 11.4” x 16.1” x 19.7” (29 x 41 x 50 cm
Weight : 88 lbs. (40 kg)
Included with Product : Fine Orienting Head, Standard Quick Release Specimen Clamp, Audible and visual specimen travel alarm/indicator, Organizer Tray, Debris Tray, Dust Cover, Microtome Oil, Operator Manual (specify language), Service Record Book, Specify Knife Holder at the time of order. NOT INCLUDED WITH MICROTOME.
Shandon Finesse 325 Features: Accu-Feed specimen advance is selectable in 1 micron steps from 1 to 30 microns. Specimen tilt / orientation is ±5 degrees using X-Y micro adjustment.
Agency Approvals: CE Mark (IVDD compliant)