Sapphire 350® fully automated bench-top random access Clinical Analyser performing up to 350 tests per hour. Economic...
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Need Equipment Support?
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of SAPPHIRE 350®
- Adaptive for various tube sizes (5,7,10ml)
- Auto-rerun with auto-dilution
- 24 hours reagent tray cooling
- Real time Q.C.
- User interface based on Windows® XP
- Bi-directional host communication
- 15 minute incubation time for insensitive assays, i.e., ACE, Fructosamine
- Multiple programmable reagent trays
- Optional room temperature reagent cooling
There are no General Specifications available.
System: Discrete, single line random access, multi-test analysis
Number of reagents on board: 60 reagents (30 Two Reagent Chemistries)
Throughput: Up to 360 tests / hour; Average 300 tests per hour
End point, with reagent blank
End point with sample blank
Kinetic, Fixed Time Kinetics, Turbidimetry, Homogeneous immunoassay
Calibration curve: Linear, Non-Linear, Logit-log
Contents of test: Clinical chemistry, Homogeneous, immuno-assay, TDM, DOA
Sample container: Primary Tubes 5, 7, 10ml + Sample Cups
Sample number: 60 samples / tray
Sample volume: 2-250µ|
Automatic dilution: Yes
Stat sample measurement: Immediate Access and Execution. Result within 2 mins.
Sample Identification: Position ID, Bar-code ID (option)
Sample Probe: Temperature Controlled Level Detection, High Pressure Washing