The right balance of speed and efficiency
The ADVIA 2400 Clinical Chemistry System manages the most demanding workloads and meets high turnaround-time (TAT) goals. Its menu includes methods for testing drugs-of-abuse, therapeutic drugs (TDM) and new assays such as Cystatin C and CardioPhase® hsCRP.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Need Equipment Support?
Features of ADVIA 2400
- High throughput of up to 2400 tests/hour (1800 photometric and 600 ISE) to manage the heaviest workloads
- Rapid, consistent 2-second cycle time to maximizes tube speed and test throughput
- User-defined automatic repeat, dilution, and reflex testing
- Large onboard reagent capacity and optional concentrated reagents help to minimize intervention demands
- Refrigerated onboard storage of controls and reagents for extended stability and increased productivity
- Automation ready design – no additional hardware required
|Power Requirements||100/115/200/220/230/240 V +/– 10%, 30 A, 50/60 Hz, 3 KVA|