The SEAL AutoAnalyzer 3 uses all the advantages of air-segmented flow. With reaction times up to 30 minutes, even...
The SEAL AutoAnalyzer 3 uses all the advantages of air-segmented flow. With reaction times up to 30 minutes, even complex procedures like distillation can be automated. Dialyzers can be built into the system for elimination of interference from dirty or colored samples. Our proprietary in-line UV digestion procedure conforms to the ISO Standard Methods for automated measurement of Total Cyanide and Total Phosphorus.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Recent Questions & Answers
Need Equipment Support?
Features of AutoAnalyzer 3
- Ultra Low Detection Limits
- 40 to 100 samples per hour
- over 700 documented applications
- Low reagent consumption
- Compatible with Technicon and Bran+Luebbe AutoAnalyzer II Systems
- Quick Method Change-over
- Wide range: dilution of sample is rarely necessary
There are no General Specifications available.