The vacuum-tight thermo-microbalance for highest demands
The thermo-microbalance operates in a temperature range between 10°C (thermostat cooling) and 1100°C with freely selectable heating rates from 0.001 K/min up to 200 K/min. The exact sample temperature is detected by a thermocouple in direct contact with the crucible.
The vacuum-tight, upright assembly and the integrated mass flow controllers for the purge and protection gases create ideal conditions for coupling to an FTIR or GC-MS for gas analysis - even with an installed automatic sample changer (ASC) for up to 64 sample crucibles.
Important hardware extensions like the automatic evacuating and gas-filling system AutoVac, as well as software features such as c-DTA® for the calculated DTA-signal, make the
TG 209 F1 Libra® to the most versatile TGA-system for highest demands in research and development as well as in quality assurance.
The TG 209 F1 Libra® Has Replaced The TG 209 F1 Iris®
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Need Equipment Support?
Features of TG 209 F1 Libra®
- Mass changes in % or mg
- Automatic evaluation of mass change steps and characteristic temperatures
- Extrapolated onset and end-point
- Peak temperatures and values of the 1st and 2nd derivatives
- Multi-point temperature calibration via c-DTA®; calculated DTA
- c-DTA® for evaluation of endothermal and exothermal effects
- Automatic correction of buoyancy and drift for rapid TGA results
- Sectoral software solutions for conformity, e.g. to GLP, GMP 21 CFR, Part 11
|Temperature Range||20 to 1100 °C|
Temperature range: (10°C) 20°C to 1100°C
Heating and cooling rates: 0.001 K/min to 200 K/min
Cooling time (1000°C to 100°C): 12 min
Measuring range: 2000 mg
Resolution: 0.1 Μg
Atmospheres: inert, oxidizing, static, dynamic
Vacuum-tight design: <10-2 mbar