High Throughput Microwave Chemistry Workstation
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Features of MDS-10
- 65 L industrial grade professional chamber, double magnetron microwave emission, with the highest microwave output power of 1800W; the operating power realizes automatic variable frequency control (VFC) and non-pulse continuous microwave heating via reaction temperature and pressure feedback.
- Six-layer steel structure armored glass explosion proof chamber door is equipped with an automatic pop-up buffer structure and electronic and mechanical dual-control door lock.
- The high pressure reaction vessel applies a fully closed anticorrosive super strength composite fiber outer vessel under the support of high strength frame structure and patented vertical explosion pressure relief technique, with max. sustained pressure of 15MPa (2250psi)and the highest sustained temperature of 300?.
- Piezoelectric crystal pressure sensor controls and displays the internal pressure and pressure rise curve of reaction vessel in real time, with pressure control range of 0 to 10 MPa (1500psi) and control precision of 0.01MPa.
- High precision platinum resistor sensor controls and displays the internal temperature and temperature rise curve of the reaction vessel in real time, with temperature control range of 0 to 270 ? and the precision of ±1?.
- High throughput reaction rotary table can bear up to 15 high pressure reaction vessels with the capacity of 100ml simultaneously, and a user may increase or decrease such vessels according to need.
|Maximum Pressure||15 MPa|
|Maximum Temperature||300 °C|
Outer vessel material: fully closed anticorrosive super strength composite fiber
Inner vessel material: TFM (intensified Polytetrafluor Ethylene)
Cooling mode: automatic air cooling inside chamber/natural cooling outside chamber
Sample processing capacity: 15 pieces per time