Equipped with a Graphite Furnace Atomiser only. The Graphite head is fixed into the optical path to maximise performance and eliminate drift.
The instrument is equipped with a Graphite Furnace Atomiser only. The graphite head is fixed into the optical path to maximise performance and eliminate drift. The temperature of the transversely heated graphite tube is accurately controlled by means of a precision feedback system. Pyrolytically coated platform tubes are supplied as standard to improve the performance and eliminate many analytical problems associated with this technique.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Need Equipment Support?
Features of AA500G
- Embedded PC system built into the instrument as standard on all configurations. Pre-installed UV-Win Pro software, user manuals, cook book and Windows 7 professional operating system.
- UV-Win Pro software provides full control of the instrument and autosampler with easy method change for each technique.
- Automatic 8 Hollow Cathode lamp turret controlled and optimised by the AA-Win Pro software. Operating lamp current and warm-up lamp current can be individually controlled to eliminate drift commonly associated with lamp warming.
- D2 lamp background correction system fitted as standard to all configurations. High energy D2 lamp and adjustable beam splitter mirror are optimised by the AA-Win pro software.
- Self Reversal background correction system fitted as standard to all configurations. The high performance background system uses the same hollow cathode lamp as installed for the analysis.
- Minimum extra components are required and optical alignment is very simple. Self Reversal can be used for any element at any wavelength making it extremely versatile.
- High precision minimal optics ensures maximum light throughput to the computer controlled Czerny-Turner monochromator.
- A universal autosampler is available as an optional accessory which is conveniently mounted on the front of the AA500 instrument.
- Absorption and Emission modes are standard features in the AA WinPro software as well as peak height, peak area, sequential and manual integration modes.
|Wavelength Range||190 to 900 nm|
Baseline Stability: 0.005A/30min
Sensitivity (Cu): 2 Μg/ml Absorption > 0.28A (flame)
Detection Limit Cu: < 0.004 Μg/ml (flame) Cd < 0.4 x 10-12g (graphite furnace)