A versatile entry level instrument with a computer controlled Air/Acetylene flame for general laboratory requirements.
The PG990 Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer is a versatile entry level instrument with a computer controlled Air/Acetylene flame for general laboratory requirements. Due to its high sensitivity and excellent performance the instrument can be used for a wide range of applications including:
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Need Equipment Support?
Features of AA990F
- The instrument has a motorised 8 hollow cathode lamp turret which allows the automatic positioning and optimisation of each hollow cathode lamp by the software.
- The control of the gas flows for the fuel gas (C2H2) of the burner is also carried out directly from the software thus allowing optimisation of the instrument for the best analytical parameters for a selected analysis.
- Two methods of background correction are available. The first utilises a Deuterium Arc lamp and the second is the proven method of Self Reversal.
- High precision minimal optics ensures maximum light throughput to the computer controlled Czerny-Turner Monochromator.
- The location of the wavelength and peak selection is automatically controlled from the software.
- The spectral bandwidth is automated and is available with a choice of five slit sizes.
- The electronic parameters for the photomultiplier tube detector, the hollow cathode lamp current and the balancing of the absorbance and background energies are controlled from the software.
- The ignition of the flame is computer controlled and the various safety interlocks offer a very safe operating system.
|Wavelength Range||190 to 900 nm|
Baseline Stability: 0.005A/30min