Complete control and networked data handling solutions for your laboratory
In 2006 Agilent Technologies introduced the 1200 Series liquid chromatography system, successor to its market-leading 1100 LC, including the 1200 Rapid Resolution System.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Recent Questions & Answers
Documents & ManualsView All Documents
Features of 1100 Series
Handheld controller: Control all instruments in an LC tower and display the analytical signal as it occurs with Agilent's handheld controller.
- Increase efficiency with an intuitively-easy graphical user interface.
- Control and evaluate data from multi-technique 2D and 3D instruments
- Add Security Pack software module for support with 21 CFR Part 11 compliance
ChemStation Plus multi-user/multi-instrument networked data system:
- Extend the standalone ChemStation to a client/server solution.
- Comply easily with regulatory guidelines through fully-traceable data and results, built-in audit-trails and integrated electronic results approval.
- Archive and retrieve data quickly and easily from any networked location.
- Monitor the status of your analyses remotely.
- Add package for method validation according to ICH guidelines.
There are no General Specifications available.
(The system includes a binary pump, autosampler, column compartment and diode-array detector)
Baseline noise: ±1 × 10-5 AU, at 254 nm
Ret. precision: < 0.3 % RSD
Inj. vol. precision:Typically < 0.5 % from 5–100 µl
Maintenance and system test:
Accessibility to all maintenance parts from front
Maintenance instructions through multimedia
Time for full system test (OQ/PV) < 4 hours
Space and delay volume:
System delay volume (typical): < 250 µl
Required benchspace: < 36 cm
Through local computer software, LAN or local
handheld control module
Early maintenance feedback—EMF
(lamp burn time, usage, number of injections
with limits and feedback messages)
VideosView All Videos
SC Chromatography Tips and Tricks # 2 - Needle Seat Replacement