The Agilent 6890 is a leading GC system with state of the art dynamic temperature programming, EPC pneumatics and flow...
The Agilent 6890 is a leading GC system with state of the art dynamic temperature programming, EPC pneumatics and flow controls. The 6890 comes equipped with a split-splitless injection system that supports a wide variety of sample introduction echniques including thermal desorption, on-column injection, solid-phase micro-extraction (SPME), direct headspace injection, and solvent-based injections. Standard equipment includes a flame ionization detector (FID) ideal for running serial parrafins for retention index determinations. The Agilent’s well-documented reliability and ability to deliver extremely stable retention times make GCO and dilution analysis a robust sensory/analytical method.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Recent Questions & Answers
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of 6890
- Fast installation and configuration
- Quick method setup, with simplified parameter entry and system control
- A complete selection of inlets: split/splitless (0-100 psi and 0-150 psi), purged-packed, cool on-column, PTV, and volatiles interface
- A wide choice of the industry’s most sensitive detectors, including: FID, TCD, micro-ECD, NPD, MSD, ICP-MS, and an enhanced FPD that has five times the sensitivity for sulfur and 15 times the sensitivity for phosphorus compared to the previous version and the best sensitivity for both S and P compared to other standard FPDs
- Large-volume injection, eliminating sample concentration steps
- Built-in Agilent 7683 automatic liquid sampler control capabilities. You simply add the injector and tray modules for high throughput, ambient headspace, micro liquid-liquid extraction, and a broad range of injection volumes
- Several alternative sample introduction techniques, including headspace, purge and trap, and valving
- A variety of data-handling choices, including Agilent’s Cerity Networked Data System for Chemical QA/QC, Cerity Networked Data System for Pharmaceutical QA/QC, and the Agilent ChemStation Plus family (which includes ChemStore C/S and ChemAccess)
- Everything you need for fast GC, giving you highly accurate and consistent results—ten times faster than standard GC
- Built-in regulatory compliance
|Detector||FID, TCD, micro-ECD, NPD, MSD, ICP-MS, and an enhanced FPD|
|GC System Type||Modular|