The compact and efficient design of the ASX-260 Two-Rack Autosampler preserves precious laboratory bench sp...
The compact and efficient design of the ASX-260 Two-Rack Autosampler preserves precious laboratory bench space.
Ideal for low to medium volume sample applications, these autosamplers provide all of the fully automated features of a CETAC Autosampler in compact, easy to use sample introduction systems.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Features of ASX-260
- Easy Set-Up and Operation: Out-of-the-box set-up allows a fully operational system the day of delivery.
- Internet Accessible Firmware: Instant access to the latest downloadable firmware updates.
- Corrosion Resistant: Sealed electronics chassis, conformal coated electronic boards and coated main driver screw protect against the harshest of chemical environments.
- Superior Material Construction: Inert, metal-free PTFE liquid flow path decreases sample contamination risk and prolongs the life of the instrument.
- Motor Torque: Powerful X, Y, Z axis movement resists effects of environmental buildup.
- Never Misses a Vial: Precision engineered automated sample probe arm and stationary sample racks virtually eliminate errors.
- Auto-Zero Feature: Intelligent sample probe re-homing ensures accurate and repeatable probe positioning.
- Integrated Rinse Station: Continuous flow sample probe rinse station with peristaltic pump minimizes sample contamination and carryover.
|Power Requirements||100-240 VAC, 47-63 Hz, 1.9A|