Sensorex™ pHASE pH electrodes provide fast, accurate, stable pH measurements, even with large changes in the...
Sensorex™ pHASE pH electrodes provide fast, accurate, stable pH measurements, even with large changes in the sample temperature. The built-in double junction references keep silver ions from contacting samples and therefore eliminate undesirable reactions with heavy metals, sulfides and proteins. Use these electrodes with nearly any make laboratory or portable pH meter. Available with either of the following reference types and an epoxy or glass body.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of pHASE pH Electrodes
- Sealed (no-maintenance) reference. Economical electrodes with large area porous polyethylene junctions that resist clogging.
- Rapid-renew reference. Easily refillable (no need for awkward rubber sleeves or screw plugs) for use with dirty or other junction fouling samples. Pushing a spring-loaded knob opens the sleeve junction and produces a fresh junction.
- Epoxy body. Durable and chemical resistant. Offered with either a removable bulb guard that protects spherical pH bulb from breakage, or with break resistant flat bulbs that make excellent contact with viscous materials, solid surfaces and slurries.
- Glass body. Maximum chemical resistance with fully exposed pH bulbs. Includes pH bulb with a stronger hemispherical shape. For use in a variety of non-slurry applications.
- Electrodes include 30" (76cm) cables. When ordering, specify the connector or the make and model of your pH meter.
|pH Accuracy||0.04 pH between 0 and 100° in pH 7 buffer after standardization at 25°C|
|pH Meter Temperature Range||0 to 100 °C|
|pH Range||0 to 14|
Speed of response: Stable to 0.01 pH within 30 seconds going from 25 to 75°C in pH 7 buffer
Stability: ±0.005 pH drift per 24 hours