Follow this Equipment
Beckman Coulter - 1000
Manufactured by Beckman Coulter
Beckman Coulter's proven CED-phosphoramidite synthesis chemistry and packaging conveniences improve efficiencies and...
Beckman Coulter's proven CED-phosphoramidite synthesis chemistry and packaging conveniences improve efficiencies and deliver higher yields. UltraFAST DNA Synthesis Technology reduces cleavage and deprotection time to just ten minutes and improves step-wise coupling efficiency. Phosphoramidite packaging includes activated molecular sieves to assure dryness and coupling efficiency. The cleavage and de-protection chemistry is provided in kits with syringes and vials that are compatible with Beckman Coulter reactor columns.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
DNA Synthesizers Service ProvidersView All (6)
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of 1000
- capability to synthesize eight oligonucleotides sequentially in a rapid and economical cycle time.
- Complete multi-column system with manual and miscellaneous accessories.
- Extensive diagnostic functions to monitor the synthesis process and ensure the quality and purity of the synthesized oligonucleotides.
- capable of providing custom gene synthesis, gene libraries and codon bias adjustments
- provides modified DNA such as phosphorylated, biotinylated or fluorescent labeled oligonucleotides
There are no General Specifications available.